We thought it would be useful to explain what happens after you’ve made the first contact with us, inquiring about a new website or website update. Its pretty simple…
- Chat. We’ll ask you a few simple questions (how many pages you want, do you have your own logo, branding etc).
- Quote. We will quote for the work. The quote is broken down into individual elements so you know how we arrived at the final price. We don’t charge a penny for quoting for the work.
- Meet. If you are happy with the quote we will arrange a meeting and discuss your exact requirements and talk over the design of the website.
- Design. We will send you a homepage design, if you need any changes we will make them and send you a new updated version. There is no limit to the number of tweaks you can make, so you will always arrive at your perfect design.
- Build. We will build the website. We take the finalised design and slice, dice and HTML it until its a working website.
- Populate. We will populate the website with your textimages.
- Launch. The site goes live!
That’s it. 7 simple steps. In most cases we can create a website for you from scratch and launch it within month, in some cases we’ve managed it in a week!